Sunday, June 23, 2013

Life Ain't Always Beautiful.

Have you ever just felt like giving up? Like nobody cares? That your alone in this cold cold world? I have. And I'm sure many people have... It's hard. 
But I learned something through out all of my trouble.. "The Struggles Make You Stronger". And that's a fact and a promise. 
I'm only 14 years old and have been through some of the toughest things.. Maybe tougher then some adults have been through. And no I'm not talking deaths in the family or just having a bad day at school. I mean being beaten and locked in a closet, or being starved. And the sad thing is, it was all done by my so called "Father".  
About 4-5 years ago, never did I think that I would be in the place that I am today. I feel amazing. Yeah I have been diagnosed with depression among many other things, but never have I let any of that stop me. I'm stronger then ever now. And I feel like I could take on the world.. Which leads me back to my saying: "The Struggles Make You Stronger". 

I can't explain the people I see on a daily basis that are deep in depression and can't afford to get help. Friends, Family, or even just people I meet. And it's sad to remember that at one time, I was at that point. But I promise you, it may seem like things never will get better, but one day, eventually, things will get better.

Life ain't always beautiful, sometimes its just plain hard. Well life can knock you down, it can break your heart. Life ain't always beautiful, you think your on your way. And its just a dead end road at the end of the day. But the struggles make you stronger, and the changes make you wiser.And happiness has its own way of taking its sweet time. No life aint always beautiful. Tears will fall sometimes. Life ain't always beautiful. But its a beautiful ride. 

No comments:

Post a Comment